They contain wheat grains which are fragranced with lavender oil to help soothe, comfort and relax little ones to sleep!
Place in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes (include a ¼ cup of water, so I don’t dry up!) and they will stay warm from 30 mins to 2 hours. Heat-mee’s cannot be machine washed but can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
Note: Because of safety concerns and choking hazards these toys are *not* recommended for children under the age of 3.
Moops & Hoops are giving one lucky subscriber the chance to win their own gorgeous Moops the Rabbit Heat-Mee for Easter!
- visit the Moops & Hoops website, www.moopsandhoops.com.au and return here to tell us your favourite Heat-Mee in the comments section below
- for a second entry subscribe to "MOOPS" News, visit http://moopsandhoops.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=1d6a0c1e149414060148d1c58&id=c5d0bb88d6 to subscribe (and as an added bonus all "MOOPS" News subscribers receive 20% discount until 31 May 2012!)
terms & conditions
- Maximum two entries per person as outlined above
- This competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18
- Entries close 12 midnight EST, 25th March 2012
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries on March 26th.
- The winner will be contacted by email and must reply with their postal address with 14 days of notification. In the case that the winner does not contact us, a second draw will take place from the remaining entrants.
- This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.