Based in Geelong, Sara Taylor Photography create fun and fresh lifestyle photography.
Pregnancy, newborn, children and family sessions will capture giggles, smiles, hugs and maybe even a tantrum or two. The word 'lifestyle' used alongside photography simply refers to your family being themselves!
Never rushed or anything too posed, just fun and interactive sessions allowing for natural and relaxed, family photography and baby photography in your home or favourite location.
Sara Taylor Photography is giving one lucky tickle the imagination reader the chance to win a family photography package valued at over $200 dollars!The winner will receive:
- 1 x Family Photography Session at your home or favourite location
- 1 x digital editing and colour management
- 1 x personal viewing and consultation session
- 1 x matted 8 x 10 inch professional print
- visit the Sara Taylor Photography website, and join the mailing list. (http://www.sarataylorphotography.com.au/ Look for the little green envelope on the front page)
- for an additional entry, visit the Sara Taylor facebook page, become a liker and return here to let us know
- subscribe to tickle the imagination magazine (it's FREE!)...simply click the subscribe link above, and fill out your details
terms & conditions
- Maximum 2 entries per person, as per guidelines above
- This competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who are available to travel to Geelong for the photoshoot.
- Entries close 12 midnight EST, 20th November 2011
- A winner will be selected by random draw from the comments below, and announced on Tuesday the 22nd November 2011
- The winner will be contacted by email and must reply within 14 days of notification. In the case that the winner does not contact us, a second draw will take place from the remaining entrants.
- This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- To validate your Gift you must contact Sara Taylor Photography on 0425 828 372 within 7 days of receiving it.
- Session to be held in the Geelong area between Jan 1 2012 and April 30th 2012 subject to availability.