The Little Monsters fabric range was designed by graphic artist, Natalie Milani, and produced onto fabric by the team at F.D. Textiles.
Little Monsters stockists
- The Oz Material Girls
- Zig Zag Sewing, Newcastle
- Killara Village Quilts, Sydney
- Pegs Pieces, Kirrawee
- G.J.'s Discount Fabrics, Brunswick
- Primitive Patches, Mentone
- Funky Fabrix, Brisbane
- Picture Patchwork, Tasmania
- DragonFly Fabrics, Darwin
- Inspire Fabrics, Eldon
- The Quilters and Embroiderers Store, Brisbane
- Patchwork with Gail B, Bayswater
who are F.D. Textiles?
F.D. Textiles was created in 1965 and has been part of the Stepping Stone Agencies team since 2003. With Kathryn and Jim at the helm, they steer their wholesale business toward designers who wish to create their own fabric ranges. Jim and Kathryn hope they inspire future textile designers to create their own designs and have them printed onto fabrics and wholesaled both in AUstralia and worldwide.
F.D. Textiles also wholesales plain dyed homespun, cords, flannelettes, muslin, cheesecloth, corduroy, polar fleece, and hopes to increase their range of fabrics to cover both the basics and unusual.
With three design teams now being wholesaled through their Sydney warehouse, F.D. Testiles has great hope for the Australian Textile Industry.
We have two gorgeous fabric bundles (one in each colourway) to giveaway to tickle the imagination readers!!
- visit the F.D. Textiles facebook page and become a liker.
- subscribe to tickle the imagination magazine (it's FREE!)...simply click the subscribe link above, and fill out your details
- comment below telling us which colourway you would like to win, and what you will create with it! Don't forget to include an email address or website so we can contact you if you win!
terms & conditions
- One entry per person
- This competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18
- Entries close 12 midnight EST, 6th November 2011
- A winner will be drawn at random from all comments, and announced on Tuesday the 8th November 2011
- The winner will be contacted by email and must reply with their postal address with 14 days of notification. In the case that the winner does not contact us, a random draw will take place from the remaining entrants.
- This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.