Saffron Craig is an Australian fabric designer based on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Saffron Craig's new contemporary fabric designs are inspired by the Australia she loves. It's the spirited, natural surroundings that come through in her dreamy fabrics. She grew up in a small coastal town in NSW and spent hours walking through bushland imagining a world of her own.
She finds pockets of beauty everywhere in the natural world, from the whimsy and subtlety of her dandelion print to the whirling ginkgo blossoms and the cute, quizzical owls in trees.
Saffron begins her process by hand drawing the motif, before working her design into a finished product on the computer.
With a strong background in fashion design, Saffron came to be a fabric designer when she found that unique and contemporary fabrics are a rare commodity and decided to print her own designs.
To find out more and to view the entire Saffron Craig collection, visit http://www.saffroncraig.com/. For wholesale enquiries, please contact F.D. Textiles www.facebook.com/FDTextiles
We have a gorgeous bundle of Saffron Craig's owl range to giveaway to one lucky tickle the imagination reader!
- visit the Saffron Craig website and signup to their newsletter (you'll receive 10% off your first purchase!).
- While you are there, visit the online shop and return to this post to tell us your favourite design and what you would love to create with it
- subscribe to tickle the imagination magazine (it's FREE!)...simply click the subscribe link above, and fill out your details
terms & conditions
- One entry per person
- This competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18
- Entries close 12 midnight EST, 30th October 2011
- The most creative comment will be selected as the winner, and announced on Tuesday the 1st November 2011
- The winner will be contacted by email and must reply with their postal address with 14 days of notification. In the case that the winner does not contact us, a random draw will take place from the remaining entrants.
- This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.